eGGSA - 2020 Annual General Meeting
We would like to use this opportunity to wish all our members the best for 2020 and to thank you for your continued support of our branch and GSSA.
On our agenda: 1. Approval of the Annual Report for 2019
2. Electing the management members for 2020
1. Our Annual Report for 2019 can be found for download on our eGGSA Branch Annual Reports Page. This gives a summary of the branch structure, projects and other activities over the past year. A copy of the report will be submitted to the GSSA National Executive Council (NEC) after the elections.
2. Electing the management team members for 2020
We need to elect the management team for the coming year – the team is responsible for the day to day activities of the branch.
No new nominations were received as a result of our circular dated 4 January 2020. The existing management team members have indicated that they are available for re-election.
If, however, you would like to fill any of the positions yourself, or nominate any member, then we must hear from you before 21 February, so that we can arrange an election if necessary. At the same time we would also like to know if you are happy with the nominations and ask for seconds.
Current Management Members:
• Alta Griffiths - Chairperson
• Daan Hamman - Vice-Chairperson
• Carol Beneke - Treasurer
• Lynn Couperthwaite
- Membership services, communication and marketing
• Richard Ball - Web Services
• Judi Meyer - Editor genesis
• Annelie Els - Editor Stamouers
• Corney Keller - Dutch Transcriptions
• Daan Botes - Postcards
• Riana le Roux - Cemetery Project
12 February 2020